Hardware/cloud appliance to block and monitor threats
Dealing with the latest threats doesn’t have to mean you need dedicated intelligence teams or even dedicated cybersecurity teams. Using Nucleon, organizations can easily install the Threat Predictor, which monitors network traffic and blocks traffic with bad indicators in order to keep the network safe. Threat Predictor uses focused cyber threat intelligence to block threats that might pose a cybersecurity risk to the network and that other security measures might fail to stop. Threat Predictor complements traditional security tools such as firewalls, IDS, IPS, etc.
Threat Predictor gives organizations the ability to act on intelligence as if they had their own dedicated cyber intelligence team working for them. Using Threat Predictor, organizations of any size can start utilizing cyber threat intelligence easily and safely.
- Hardware-ready appliance – just plug into the network and go
- Works in transparent mode, undetected by other security tools or users
- Can be installed on Amazon Web Services as an Amazon Machine Image
- Great graphical interface
- Real-time intelligence synchronization
- Targeted intelligence about the network
- Blocks threats in real time – incoming and outgoing traffic
- Proactively enabled network blocks threats that might bypass other security measures
- Around-the-clock, advanced protection
- Higher chance of detecting advanced attacks against the organization
- View worldwide cybersecurity risks by industry and/or geography